You have until July 16th to enter the Get to Know Contest, but why wait!? Early bird entrants have a chance to win some fantastic additional prizes!
Canadian entries that were received before International Day for Biological Diversity on May 22nd, were entered into a draw to win fantastic art prize packs from Opus Art Supplies!
These lucky winners walked away with amazing prize packs, which included paints, brushes, canvasses, and more, just for entering early!
• Shandelle S - Surrey, BC
• Émilie B - Ste. Anne, Manitoba
• Kristin T - Chipman, New Brunswick
• Zachary S - Calgary, AB
• Gabriel G- Toronto, ON
• Huda A - Regina, Saskatchewan
• Wesley L - Prince George, BC
• AnnieRose D - St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador
But don’t despair; there are a ton more chances for you to enter early and win big too!
Tell your friend and win! The first 10 entrants to recommend a friend will have a chance to win amazing Opus Art Supplies prize bags. All you need to do is tell a friend about the contest and when your friend mentions your name in their entry form, you will both be entered into the prize draw!
Want even more opportunities to win? Of course you do, remember these upcoming dates for an additional chance to win!
• June 9 - In honour of National Environment Week, enter by June 9th for your chance to win a Digital Full HD Panasonic Camcorder!
• June 14 - Submit a water-themed entry by the end of CWF’s Rivers to Oceans Week, June 8th-14th, for a chance to win a whale watching getaway!
• June 9 - Tell us you were inspired to enter the contest because of National Get Outdoors Day and you will have a chance to win a Digital Full HD Panasonic Camcorder!
• June 14 - In honour of World Ocean’s Day (June 8) and Rivers to Oceans Week, June 8th-14th, submit a water-themed entry by the end of the week to win a fishing rod/reel combo from Wildlife Forever.
• June 30 - Participate in National Wildlife Federation’s Great American Backyard Campout (June 23rd) then enter the contest! You’ll be entered to win binoculars from Bushnell and some other great prizes courtesy of the National Wildlife Federation.
So, all you early birds, stop reading and get outdoors! Remember, enter early to win big! And be sure to check back here and like us on Facebook to stay up to date, as more early bird dates will be announced soon!