▼ All you need to know is below. ▼
Contest runs from May 1st - November 1st
The Contest invites you to get outside and create original works of art, writing, photography, videography and music inspired by nature. Get Outdoors and “Get to Know Your Wild Neighbours”.
The goal is to be as creative as possible. For inspiration, check out some of the amazing programs offered by our partners. Then, get outdoors and get to know! Submit your work for a chance to win cool prizes. Get started today!
These are the official rules and regulations for the Get to Know Contest in Canada. This contest is separate from the Get to Know Contest held in the United States, and different rules apply to each contest.
- Open to all Canadian residents 19 and under (Don’t live in Canada? Don’t worry. The Video Category is open to youth in all countries!
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
- Online entries must be received by no later than 12:59PM PST on Sunday, November 1, 2016.
Mail in entries must be post-marked by November 1.
- You may enter as many categories as you want!
- Entries must be inspired by nature (i.e no domestic animal entries).
For details see the complete Contest rules, including the Contest’s originality and plagiarism policy and Entrant Agreement.
2016 Prizes will be provided by our Gallery Sponsors. For more prize details, follow us on social media!